We understand that privacy is an important issue for users of, and visitors to, Himeya or to a Himatsingka Seide Limited’s online store/internet site www.HimeyaLife.com and its related domains. The following information is designed to help visitors understand what information we collect, and how we handle and use the information after that.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, pages of our site that you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Information collection and use
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”). We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the site. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Himatsingka Seide Limited is located in India, and our affiliated companies are located throughout the world. Depending on the scope of your interactions with us, your personal information may be stored in or accessed from multiple countries, including India. Whenever we transfer personal information to other jurisdictions, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this policy and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
You provide information to us when you:
- search for, subscribe to, or purchase our offerings;
- create or administer your account (and you might have more than one account if you have used more than one email address when using our site);
- configure your settings for, provide data access permissions for, or otherwise interact with us;
- register for or attend a Himeya event;
- purchase our, products, or services from third-party providers, market places or through our own site (or other similar venues operated or provided by us);
- communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or other information request forms;
- post on our website or participate in community features; and
- employ notification services.
- Depending on your use of our site, you might supply us with such information as:
- your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
- payment information, including credit card and bank account information;
- information about your location;
- information about your organization and contacts, such as colleagues or people within your organization;
- usernames, aliases, roles, and other authentication and security credential information;
- content of feedback, testimonials, inquiries, support tickets, and any phone conversations, chat sessions and emails with or to us;
- your image (still, video, and in some cases 3-D), voice, and other identifiers that are personal to you, when you attend our event (s) or use our Offerings;
- information regarding identity, including government-issued identification information;
- corporate and financial information; and
- VAT numbers and other tax identifiers
If a user wishes to subscribe to Himeya information via the HimeyaLife.com website such as press releases including financial reports, we ask for an email address. Himeya will use this email address to send the requested information.
How to subscribe and unsubscribe
Users may open or cancel subscription(s) of press releases at any time by filling in this form (insert link).
Third - Party Services
We may partner with another party to provide these or other specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other Personal Information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
It is important to us to hear what users have to say about our services and our policies. If you, as a site user, have any questions, concerns, or complaints, or want to let us know what you think about any of our offline and online products and services, you can reach us at: Info@HimeyaLife.com, 10/24 Kumara Krupa Road, High Grounds Bangalore 560001 Ph.:080-22378000